Acne are common among girls and even boys, particularly in teenage. Let us check here about what are these and how these are caused. Also we discuss some useful home remedies for Acne that helps. It can be caused due to intake of fatty food, over washing of skin, exposure to dust etc.
Some time even a lot of sweating can give rise to Acne. Due to increased pollution, humidity and intake of junk food almost 3 out of 5 people are complaining of acnes.
Here are some home remedies for treating these acnes and to get great glowing skin:
1. Drink sufficient water for getting great glowing skin. It helps in removing the toxins and prevents acnes thus giving glowing skin.
2. Avoid oil rich food and get a decent sleep for great glowing skin.
3. Eat healthy food like fresh vegetables and fruits. This moisturises your skin and keep it soft, supple and glowing.
4. Keep the skin clean by using high quality acne face wash. Also always use antiseptic creams approved by dermatologists.
5. Orange peel face pack is good for instant glow and using natural products such as these are always helpful.
6. One can use ice on skin. It helps in reducing the swelling in case if you have some acnes and the discomfort.
7. Mint flavoured ointment or toothpaste can be applied to skin if you have acnes. It also helps in reducing the swelling.
One can always consult a dermatologist in case of acute infection and uncontrollable acnes. One should never over wash his/her skin for glow and for moisturising. Instead using good quality moisturising lotion or cream is best option. Everyone wants to have a flawless skin and look presentable. Taking the above steps in consideration one can get rid of acnes and save them from coming back.
You may check out here for a high quality acne face wash and daily facial cleanser that can help you keep your skin clean and free from acne problem. Use coupon code E4YDZ3OI to receive 50% off at checkout!