Acne is common among girls and even boys, particularly in teenagers. Let us check here about what are these and how these are caused.
Also, we discuss some useful home remedies for Acne that helps. It can be caused due to intake of fatty food, over washing of the skin, exposure to dust, etc.
Sometimes even a lot of sweating can give rise to Acne. Due to increased pollution, humidity, and intake of junk food almost 3 out of 5 people are complaining of acnes.
Here are some home remedies for treating these acnes and to get great glowing skin:
1. Drink sufficient water for getting great glowing skin. It helps in removing the toxins and prevents acne thus giving a glowing skin.
2. Avoid oil-rich food and get a decent sleep for great glowing skin.
3. Eat healthy food like fresh vegetables and fruits. This moisturizes your skin and keeps it soft, supple, and glowing.
4. Keep the skin clean by using a high-quality acne face wash. Also always use antiseptic creams approved by dermatologists.
5. The homemade peel off face mask is good for instant glow and using natural products such as these are always helpful.
6. One can use ice on the skin. It helps in reducing the swelling in case if you have some acnes and the discomfort.
7. Mint flavored ointment or toothpaste can be applied to the skin if you have acne. It also helps in reducing the swelling.
You can always consult a dermatologist in case of acute infection and uncontrollable acne.
Also, care that you should never over wash your skin for glow and for moisturizing. Instead using good quality moisturizing lotion or cream is the best option.
Everyone wants to have flawless skin and look presentable. Taking the above steps into consideration one can get rid of acne and save them from coming back.